crazy rampant midnight thought

J. Sheon - See you again chinese cover
The best version of see you again I have heard.
No one of, it is the best.

____________________________________

Thesis is still under construction.
I am dying x.x

___________________________________

Sometimes, all a friend can contribute is endless emotional stress by telling you what happened to them.

I cannot deny I am not tired repeatedly giving advice but she just wont take them in.
If so, stop coming to me.
Stop sharing all kind of bullshit while you yourself let the wolf in.

I can finally faintly feel what did I do to mama.
She must had been really frustrated when I called home and cried over some royal dickhead.

Karma hits me on the spot apparently.
Now I am the frustrated one.

_________________________________

I guess I was wrong, things just don't go mutual.
I overrated myself all the time.

Padan muka hang!

_____________________________

ouch! this is how far band 4 can go.
terrible english I wanna hang myself.

______________________________

as for the nicest guy on earth.
he bought me tupperware early in the morning.
When I woke up the first message I read was his.
He snapped the photo for me and flattered himself by saying: Look they sell me this with cheaper price because I lengzai.
gag puke gag puke.
It was wonderful being able to laugh in bed again after such a long time.
I guess it's time to put down my burden, they are too heavy to carry for life.
Not worthy at all.

He promised to fetch the tupperware to my uni by night (itu orang wang banyak sangat tak dak tempat guna), and then we would go for dinner (candlelight dinner, he said, I rolled my eyes to the end of my eye socket for like 100 times and still feel not satisfied. he deserves more.), but his best friend just came back from UK and they needed some buddies time so we put off the date.
And so, he sent me another hilarious text: babe I cant make home tonight.
EWWWWW.
yet I could not stop giggling at his humor. 

Gaining happiness one by one, God please dont confiscate them again okay?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.