MID SEM BREAK COMING!!!

FUCKING ANNOYED.
FUCKING ANNOYED.
FUCKING ANNOYED.

YOU HAD CROSSED MY BOTTOM LINE AND YOU PISSED ME OFF.
KARMA COMES AROUND?
BITCH. I HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAR YOUR SHIT.

let me make it clear, it's your duty and you gotta work your ass off to make it.
it's not like YOU POINTED ME TO DO IT AND I HAVE TO.
i have my own classes and my time is clashes with first year's.
how could you anticipate me to collect all the forms from them in few days time?
another thing.
i tried to get help from one of the first year's to collect it on behalf on me.
AT LEAST I DID PAY SOME EFFORT.
while you sitting there idly and what is your position to claim me not fulfilling the task given?
FUCK YOU.

blood boils the moment i saw your comment.
KARMA COMES AROUND.
what? like i will need your help one day soon and you will turn your back?
LIKE I CARE.
i could simply quit the team AND YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE REST.

CIAO.

OFF TO SOMETHING CHEERFUL.
one day left!!
then i gonna meet him!! :DDDD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. so happy! :3
it's gonna rain soon.
time for a good bath and hair treatment!

LIFE IS GOOD ♥





Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.