Though we didn't admit that publicly.
I think it's okay to pull down my pride a little to be the first to admit that.
Since they are too lazy to do anything but decorating themselves.
Don't think they will ever ever ever find out that I have a blog with some stupid posts on them :3
SO WHY NOT? :D
Clarification: I was kidding over the part they do nothing but decorating themselves. They do a lot of things. WE DO A LOT OF THINGS. like shopping, eating, singing, drinking, gossiping. ahaha! Now you see why we call ourselves THE BITCHES.
Cause I don't think I can find another bitches in the rest of my life.
We were not friend since the first day of school.
We did not see eye-to-eye in the split second.
No, not that dramatic.
As far as I remember, I only join them almost the end of the first year second semester, because we were in a group for an assignment.
And in the first meeting, they asked me did I hate BLA BLA BLA.
I SAID YES WITHOUT HESITANCE!
BECAUSE THEY DESERVED A THOUSANDS HATRED.
Then they said: WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
I would say: NOTHING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER LIKE HATING THE THIRD.
hahaha. okay, I am mean and I know I should stop it but being mean is so much fun I can't stop it.
Now and then they say they are the original bitches and I am the extra one.
Just because I joined them a semester late.
FUCK THEM.
Yet I am thankful to my Constitutional Law lecturer the assignment which led me to these friends.
Without them, my uni life will be really dull.
In a disgusting way, they are the colours of my life.
Without stinks, poop cannot be poop.
Imagine.
bitches with internal kindness.
yea, we only treat our bitches good. To others we can be extra extra mean. Join us, we are so wonderful. Wait a minute, our little gang doesn't want any intruder for now. See, meanness overload.
bitches with sympathy.
We might be really mean, but we don't kill. We donate once in a while, to those who really in need. We cry watching melancholic movie. We say "NO" to every request but in the end of the day we'll still appear and help out.
bitches with a lot of inner thought.
We don't really talk about our private problems. I am not sure why this happens. When I say private problem I mean 心事. not physically private stuff. Since we can always shamelessly tell each other when we have acnes at our private hutan hitam segi tiga. hahaha! We have no problem bathing together. And we have no problem removing our bra in others room. We'll be like: FIRST THING TO DO ENTERING OTHERS' ROOM: BRA IS NOT NEEDED! REMOVE! I think they will be more than delighted to remove their jeans too. Well, most of the time they did =.= Then we will sit on the floor and talk like nobody business......with only singlet and underpants hanging on our body. Seriously, it's very hard to find shameless friends like this. I think this is why I love them a lot lot because I am shameless type of person. I need companions in my crazy life XDDDD I think the best way is to let go the 心事part, sometimes when they gonna explode they will tell.
bitches with temper
not really short kind of. but when one of my bitches are too mad at something, I will be mad too. I think there is already secret connection between us. There was one time, a brainless idiot banged into jy's car ( I KNOW RIGHT! WE HAVE 3 JYs and 1 HH! haha) then on the way fetching me back to my collage, she cried. That was the first time I saw her tears. I felt so heartache. I know it was raining cats and dogs but that could not be the reason to ruthlessly bang into others' car. That was the third time in a month her car being hit. If that was not a car but a person, you would have killed someone! Moron, drive with cautious. Kalaulah driving skill teruk sangat balik rumahlah jangan nak drive kereta.
bitches who work hard
I think my bitches are hardworking people. They are dean list students. Their assignment score high marks. They don't study everyday, but when it's time to, they will study all day and night. Well, I don't work that hard, so my result is always so-so. Padan muka I.
bitches who scold
We always scold each other, should say give strict comment. I am the most cincai one. I don't decorate myself like they do. They will be really unsatisfied towards my saggy clothes and pants. They will say: GO BUY A NEW ONE! Or when my complexion is really bad they will be like: AIDUI WILL YOU USE SKINCARE PLEASE? BUY A NEW SHOES! DON'T ALWAYS WEAR SPORT SHOES. They are changing me, in the good way.
bitches who love travel.
Normally we will go travel in the second or third week of the semester. Since that time we will be free with no tutorials and assignments being assigned YET. We had fun. We took tonnes of photos throughout the journey( In normal days, we don't take photos, unless anyone of us went somewhere else. Then we will take photos, to make her regret. ahaha!). We drank in our hotel room. We played card. We tried every famous restaurants. We sang to keep the driver conscious. We were happy and each and every time when we talked about our vocations everyone got excited towards the next one.
Everyone who knows them loves them.
We are celebrating 2nd anniversary real soon and I appreciate them very much.
We are the same kind of girl.
Our vow is like:
guys before girls. (yea, we all have one significant super guy best friend. We discussed bout them and laughed at their stupidity.)
shop before study. (THIS IS COMPULSORY RULE TO ABIDE.)
food before diet. (WELL. Bitches hate the obese version of me T.T)
What do I see in them?
Honesty. Sincerity. Kindness. Straightforwardness. Boldness. Cheerfulness.
Though sometimes they are being really rude, careless, mean and not punctual, I still love them very much :)
lim jing ying said before I have joined them on insta: It has always been the three of us and I hope it will still be in our forth year.
I said, SORRY I INTERUPTED! hahaha
Everyone laughed happily. I know they are glad that I joined.
I am blessed :D
That's all for now!
Blog entry will be really boring when it's long and in english. LOL
________________________________________
my boy best friend is in his busiest time again.
and he is stressed.
even masturbating cannot help he says. hahahaha!
if his favorite activity does not help I wonder what can.
okay I pity him a lot. but i can't help much.
I will fold my hands around my body and watch :D
I hate him.
He says my body surface area is getting bigger and bigger because my bath time is getting longer and longer.
关你屁事!



