I believe in waking up to a good morning text. Not because you feel
like you need to do it, or because you saw someone do it in a movie one
time, but because the first thing you want to do when you wake up
without me is to feel like I’m next to you. I’ll write you just before I
go to bed — I always get to sleep later — and when I wake up, your
response will be there:
“Good morning, beautiful.”
I want to hold your hand across the table at dinner, without even
realizing I’m doing it. I believe in public displays of affection that
never feel public, because we don’t even notice anyone’s around us.
Sometimes we’ll be that couple on the train who is kissing in the
corner, and neither of us will care, because this world could use a
little more love. Some people will look at us and think “Get a room,”
and we’ll wish we could say back, “The world is our room.”
I believe in talks, the healthy kind that take on a life of their own
and sometimes pass through flushes of disagreement or debate, but
always end up back where we should be: the truth. I’ll tell you about my
day, and not the superficial details that we tell someone who asked
“How was your day?” without really caring. I’ll tell you about the great
things I thought, and the sad person I saw in the restaurant, and the
way I felt walking across the bridge. Then I’ll listen to you talk about
your day, and wish I could have been there with you.Because it’s about sharing, isn’t it? Getting the privilege of
sharing someone’s life, of being a part of all the things they dream
about and achieve, and getting to hold them through their failures. Life
will fail us, but it will fail us together, and we’ll share both the
pain and the joy. I believe that it is a great honor to share someone’s
details, and I will do my best to be your teammate.
Sometimes we’ll be friends, though, because I believe that
friendships make the best romances. We’ll order a large pizza and watch
dumb TV shows in our pajamas and get into play fights that turn into
something different, something much better. We’ll fall asleep all over
the house because sometimes we’re having too much fun to ever really go
to bed. Together, we’ll get to be the rowdy kids who want to stay up
past their bedtimes and eat junk food while telling scary stories. We’ll
never feel like we have to grow up.
I believe in you, even if I haven’t met you, even if I never will. I
believe that you’re out there — the person who will send me a text in
the morning, share the last slice, and be my teammate. Somewhere, you’re
out there taking your time and waiting for something meaningful to come
into your life. And maybe we will never find that perfect thing, and
maybe we’ll never meet, but that’s okay. Because I want to spend my
whole life believing in something truly great — something truly
spectacular and rare — even if I’m alone in my faith.
source:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlotte-green/2014/06/the-kind-of-love-thats-still-worth-believing-in/
I think I did all mentioned above yet my relationship ended.
Given me another chance, I will still do the same things, until I meet my prince :D
Search
Archives
-
▼
2014
(111)
-
▼
June
(15)
- 3.28 in the morning. ONE LAST PAPER TO GO. but i d...
- ANOTHER DIRECT GATHERING
- 黄俊源同学 + techno 考试
- 王贾生很笨 + 我的criminal考试
- 预谋
- 21 vs 900
- 有个笨蛋到今天才恍然大悟我分手了 -.- 男孩子都天生天线短是不是? ._. 然后...
- rip tort
- FIRST PAPER
- 又回到地狱
- 发香
- The Kind Of Love That’s Still Worth Believing In
- 050614 苏靖婷来找我玩!
- saw chin小姐说: 太高调的幸福,是会流失不见的。 所以还是低调点的好。 哈哈! 我对号...
- 因為我們都曾用力愛過,離開之前要記得...
-
▼
June
(15)
♥ readers ♥
Popular Posts
-
1. 我有一点忙,可是我觉得此刻的心情应该被记录. 2. "我想趁事情还没有到最坏的时候走人. 不然就来不及了." 他该告诉我. 认真考虑吧. 不要再开自己人生的玩笑了. 其实, 不要去想未来会怎么样的话, 这是一份好差事. 薪水就别提...
-
1. 不要轻易向别人诉苦 因为 你不知道什么时候 你诉的苦 就是别人攻击你的 利器。 2. I am at this stage of life where I find companion is unnecessary. I wanted to use " redun...
-
1. 最近一直在翻译爱情片. 最讨厌韩国早期的那种要生要死哭天抢地的爱情片. 非常庆幸我需要翻译的不是那种. 我翻译的是两小无猜小清新爱情片. 算是不幸中只小幸吧. 虽然一直看你侬我侬还是很煎熬, 但是为了钱, 咬紧牙根也要把戏翻完. 翻译了好几个系列. 剧...
-
唯一催更的人此刻正呼呼大睡。 从此起彼落的鼾声,就可以想象白天她工作多累了。 辛苦啦! 1. 蔡八婆来袭 = DAY 1 = 结果,蔡八婆真的在11月5号杀到SP来了。 而且来之前,都没什么声息,我还以为她会这样默默就不来了。 最气人的应该还是连当天早上出发也没通知,信息又不回。...
-
1. 妈咪死掉 01.11.2020 十一月的第一天,梦见老妈死掉了。 不知道是不是因为最近都没有什么找老妈聊天, 在梦里面特别难过和内疚。 其实一觉醒来,已经忘记有做梦, 直到蜗牛问我是不是做噩梦, 因为整个晚上拳打脚踢,还不时用华文英文讲梦话。 我才突然想起,妈呀,我梦见老妈...
-
1. 纪念第一篇用(自己亲手非常非常辛苦赚钱买的)新电脑写的部落。 2. Officially二十六岁了。 临睡前回想这两年的点点滴滴。 察觉其实我的日子不知不觉越过越好,心里觉得非常感恩。 感恩的同时也很恐惧。 每一次日子过得太好,就会来个大海啸把幸福都冲走...
-
書 名:《鱷魚愛上長頸鹿》系列之《 搬過來,搬過去》 出版社:湖北 少年兒童出版社 作 者:達妮拉·庫洛特 (Daniela Kulot) 譯 者:方素珍 這是長頸鹿。她非常高大。 這是鱷魚。他非常矮小。 他們的身高整整差了兩米又四十三公分。 ...
-
1. 所以, 我又jobless了。 看来这种事,做久了,真的会变成无所畏惧。 2. 回想九月。。。一片模糊。 看来有没有工作都一样马虎过日子。 实在要不得。 3. 我想,2019年应该是我自2016年回家最频密,也是最久的一年。 心境也和2016...
-
1. 时间真是个奇妙的东西。 明明过生日好像是上个星期的事,但其实一年已经无声无息地过去。 期待生日有一段日子了。 总觉得那一天要好好放肆一下。 目前还没有具体的计划,但是因为打算自己一个人过,所以没计划也没关系。 生日我最大,随性当然是必要的。 也许,睁开...
-
1) 700th entry! Wow, I have came this far without me knowing! Thank you, life, for you being such a royal pain in the ass most of the ti...


