ANOTHER DIRECT GATHERING

i fucked up my Muamalat and Hubungan Etnik paper, as usual.
No one gives a fuck.
I AM GETTING REALLY NEAR TO THE END OF FINALLLLL :3
ok, i would start complaining again once i reach home so i better don't say too much of how much i miss home.

SO, we had another gathering!
Candice is home again, while jasper had a paper in the afteronoon, thus only we 4 attended the gathering, ie ME le pretty girl, sean the most handsome senior in our law school, eric my classmate and steward the cute boy.

Sean suggest to go for karaoke.
i find no reason to reject this wonderful offer.
SING K IS GREAT.
yea, i can skip my noon nap for it.

we reached there at 1.01pm.
one minute after the lunch promotion started.
APPARENTLY THIS IS OUR DAY!
so damn lucky ;3

we started singing once we checked into the room.
nice room with cosy sofa,  big screen displayed on the wall and a very nice glass table in the middle of the room.

we spent entire afternoon snug and warm in it.
when we finally done with our satisfying singing session, it's already 8 in the evening.

IT'S LIKE YOU SING TWO SONGS THEN A FEW HOURS GONE.
so horrible!

We had fun.
sean and i sang a couples of duet.
he is the best duet partner i had met so far.
i love how we worked happily.
He can sing gracefully.
at least he didnt scream and shout like other boys.
I salute that.

Steward has a golden throat.
He can sing like a bird.
really fascinating!
I love listening to him.

Eric was behaving like a freak.
He felt really awkward i guess.
He just sat at the corner, listening to us, and not singing any song.

I announced that i had broke up.
Sean was like: walao, how come?
eric was like: really de ma?
steward smiled shyly, because he was the first to learn this.

yea, no more bf.
wanna come after me not?
HA HA HA.
nah, just kidding.
I enjoy my single life.
it's free and burden-less :D

After that, we had our dinner at Setia walk.
Shanghai street!
ok la, the food was not surprising.
I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING THAT CAN REALLY ENLIGHTEN MY TASTE BUDS!
too bad, taiwanese food is bad.
the taste was definitely not worth the price i paid :(
fried pork rib was oily and hard like rubber!
I could not break it :(
Anyway, the rice was good.
pearl rice with stewed meat and salty vege.
It was really refreshing!
stewed toufu and eggs were average.
I can be random at anything but FOOD.
because i am a foodie, and i love food more than anything else.

I fell asleep in steward's car and practically slept like a coma patient.
the next thing i saw was my hostel's gate.

THANK YOU sean, eric and steward!
You guys made my day :DDD



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to ANOTHER DIRECT GATHERING

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.