Woke up in heat only to find that electricity had been cut off unexpectedly.
So depressed :(
Considered it was already mid-day when I woke up and I had two more assignments to go before I could call it a day and go back to sleep.
The funny thing was the moment I realised that the ceiling fan was not working, I without thinking through immediately thought mom switched off my fan again in term to wake me up.
Then when I became more sober, I laughed out loud.
老娘真是想家想疯了.
Well, my drawing skill is shitty AF but this sketch cannot be more accurate to show you how mom wakes me up whenever I decided to stay snug and comfort in bed.
Back to my survival story.
So as you have already known, UKM is an amazing place
The moment I happily signed on the registration form, I am not only been offered to the selected course, I have also involuntarily signed myself up for a survival course.
And not long after that, I know I am not alone, because apparently UKM has selfishly made unilateral decision for all of us and no one manage to run away from this compulsory lesson.
Well, unless your pockets are loaded and you afford to stay outside.
Throughout the years, we have been facing all kind of surviving challenges.
Water shortage, monkey invasions, snake's paying visit, boar as neighbour bla bla bla.
YOU NAME IT.
Of course we are no strange to electricity cut off too.
It's just that this time round, I have no other choice but to go somewhere with electricity so that I can accomplish my assignment.
Sigh.
Why must lecturers require assignment to be handed in in computer typing.
My handwriting also very neat what! *overflowing self-loving*
WHEN GOD CLOSES A DOOR,
Instead of throwing tantrum like a bitch, I decided to move my ass to somewhere else with electricity which left me with two choices:HE OPENS A WINDOW.
(i) Another college where I had to camp at the cafeteria like a homeless man
(ii) Walk to law school which was 45 minutes away from my collage (the price of wanting to keep my head up LOLOLOL)
At the end, I walked to the other college as mom opposed the idea of me walking up the hill alone.
So no head up I went to camp at the cafeteria.
It was an open air cafeteria with limited fans provided.
The weather was not on its best mood, it was not only warm but also humid.
I was literally soaked in sweat WTF SO GROSS WHEN I TYPED THIS I TREMBLED A LITTLE for the freaking whole afternoon.
But good thing was I still managed to get one of my assignment done at the end of the day.
One cannot ask too much of good thing in life.
I am truly grateful because at least when the door is closed, I still have the choice to climb out the window.
Of course climbing out the window can never be as easy as to push open the door and walk through it effortlessly.
But at least I have another way to get out from my problem.
And that's what matters.
I am happy to see that I have outgrown the old me.
This time, I did not rent out my rage at myself, instead, I reluctantly climbed out the window.
It's a little improvement and I kind of anticipating to see more better version of me.
It's quite a shame only to learn that being grateful is the key to happiness after such a long time but deep down I know, it will never be too late to change my own pessimistic mind set.
How can I be not grateful when I own so much more than clothes to wear, running water and food to eat?
I have family, I have friends, I have WORKING POWER SUPPLY and the list goes on.
I am more than lucky, I am truly blessed.
And for that, I am very confident that everything will fall into place eventually.
ALL IS WELL.




