DYING

Guess dad knows my passion towards driving so he kindly offer me to drive even though it's a dim dim day like sky gonna fall down in no time.

And I get lesser and lesser comment like: WATCH OUT! THAT CAR IS COMING OUT! day by day.
I am very convinced that one day soon I can drive alone safely, with every driving advice dad gave stick on my mind.
And maybe, I will lose passion real soon and maybe I will be rich enough to hire my personal driver so that I can eat whenever I travel? A hot pilot will be better of course! *day dreaming*

_________________________

Last day to accomplish my 300 pages thick thesis.
I think I am qualified to go for Master now.
Even Master students don't write 300 pages for their thesis.
*proud face*

Let's pray for an B because if I get an C for this I gonna be really upset.
I PAY MY LIFE FOR IT MAN!
If I die tomorrow, no doubt, it's because I finished writing my thesis and all I get is an D.
Not sure is "a" or "an" should be used in this context.
My grammar has never been good, so forgive me? LOL

Anyway, GOD OH GOD please make my lecturer write only the alphabet "A" for his whole life if he decided to give me an "F" okay?!
Then maybe I will consider to love you more :3

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to DYING

  1. hahaha
    an ‘A' a 'B' a 'C' a 'D'
    do you know why?
    cuz A pronounced by Air-A haha thats why need to use the 'an'
    an 'Air-M' as well
    got me? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    an ‘A' a 'B' a 'C' a 'D'
    do you know why?
    cuz A pronounced by Air-A haha thats why need to use the 'an'
    an 'Air-M' as well
    got me? XD

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.