I wrote this during work

I despise myself.
BUT BUT BUT!
I have nothing to do so I think it's always better to pretend like you are so busy typing than sitting idly like an idiot.

Internship is useful, but interning in a firm like this doesn't help.
Well, I chose it because mom says working at home town may save a lot.
So now I have to eat my own balls.
I can't think of other way than to SUCK THEM UP.
I feel sorry for myself sometimes, then I think of my mom.
Self-pity goes away immediately.
She has a daughter like me, everyone including herself should feel more sorry than I do.

OWHHHHHHHHH At first I feel guilty for being such a bad employee who practically sit at the desk for nothing.
Then I saw the chambee opposite my desk is going through some shopping website.
Well, guiltiness dissolved into jelly and POOF, into dust and gone.
I am the FREE slave after all, of course I can get online when they have nothing for me to do.
NOTHING!
I have been here for the whole week, and they have NOTHING for me.
Still squeezing my brain juice to find a way to write SOMETHING on my daily report.
SOMEONE KILL ME, knife is on me.

I wanted to start this entry because I wanna tell about a guy I admire a lot recently.
Then my brain insist me to blab on nonsense.
Blame my brain blame no me kay.

okay.
The guy.


















This is it.
Don't ask me why. SHHH.
because I don't have the answer!

The last time I checked I did not admire his look this much at past.
then suddenly I found myself staring at his picture for more than 10 seconds.

I don't know him, but I bet I met him before in tuition class which I don't remember which.
I don't know how his voice sound like.
I don't know if he is sweet or mean.
I don't know if he is straight or ... (okay! rubbish! he has a girlfriend!)

Conclusion, I don't know him, from head to toe.
If his Facebook name is Superman, then that's will be the only name I believe I know.

I despise myself again, for some stupid admiration over stranger, who is not smoking hot and worse, has a girlfriend.
AND I EVEN STALK HIS FACEBOOK AND SAVED HIS PHOTO SO THAT I CAN BLOG ABOUT HIM.
I am not only stalker, I am also a pervert.
A pervert who has just violated cyber law a few minutes ago.
Thinking of that makes me sick. EWW.

He is not handsome, yes, but I cannot stop myself from liking his look!
So charming!

He has the look of my typical preference I think.
(Give me a moment, I gonna go puke for what I said.)

I hate to admit that I love to look at him but in fact I do!
This is the worst part I think.

I swear to the Seven Gods, both Old and New, I do not fall for him.
Even if I do, I just fall for his look.
So don't tell him there is this pervert stalker liking his face okay LOLOLOL

I am glad I still remain so slutty!
That means I will fall in love one day soon, fearless.

See, first love trauma defeated.
Hee :3

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to I wrote this during work

  1. he is very famous in USM, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我以前跟他同班过啊...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da heck. Why you like zhi ming! Loll lol never knew that

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.