I MUST BE THE WORST DAUGHTER ON EARTH

Because when I say I FORGOT to change the finished toilet roll, my parents insist that I am just too LAZY to it on.
Whenever there is unwashed plate or bowl, that would be my business, even if I had been starving whole day in the office eating nothing.
Yo you fatty you have nothing left, only laziness sticking hard on you.
Yo you fatty, don't come home because even when you are home sick you regret after two days coming back.
Yo you fatty home is not for you.
Fatty don't deserve a home, they are mean to leave alone, stuff food 24/7 and die from diabetes or heart attack you name it.

I will take forever to get adapt in my own home.
I only take two minutes to fall in love to my hostel.

When you are fat, you worth nothing.
But you know what stop telling me its time to diet, come stand into my shoes...
OWH I FORGET YOU PEOPLE THINK FATTY'S SHOES STINK.


THEN JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE.
I AM OKAY WITHOUT LOVE.
YOU PEOPLE SUCK IN GIVING LOVE ANYWAY.
Being mean doesnt help fatty at all.

Thank you.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.