1)
THIS.
Well, the result is kind of accurate except for one, my high point is definitely not Ah Kam senior!
That's ridiculous! hahaha.
If I were to fix only one high point of my life, that would be the moment I got the offer from UKM.
It might not be the happiest day of my life, but it was definitely one of the best day I could never forget.
I did not check out the announcement on my own, my ex-boyfriend did that on behalf of me.
All I did was holding breath and anxiously waited.
I kept my eyes closed, heart was pumping so vigorously it almost jumped out of my mouth.
Ei dear, 什么是KL00?My brain went blank for 3 seconds, then I stood up and jumped and screamed at the top of my lung in excitement.
Damn it, the course code already stuck on my mind for months!
For God's sake, I even had a few dreams about that bloody code.
I didn't have to ask which Uni I got, instantly I knew UKM offered me a place!
Then I hugged my ex-boyfriend who was still in a blur state seeing his ex-girlfriend behaved like a baboon.
Guess he was too on cloud nine at that moment since he's been offered to USM.
The real high point happened when we made our way to the kitchen to announce that to my parents.
Their expressions were priceless.
Dad gave me a bug-eyed smile while mom looked like she had excessive ecstasy. LOL
That's the story of the high point in my life.
The rest don't need explanation.
Let the past be the past.
2)
Sometimes, I am truly grateful to be part of UKM.
Most of the students hate that fact that UKM is located in rural area.
But I think that's what make UKM a wonderful uni.
We have our own reserved jungle within our uni!
It goes without saying that UKM is huge!
I bet it is one of the largest universities in Malaysia and I am very proud of that :P
YA LAH! When we are not competitive enough in term of academic reputation, we fight for uni campus compound instead!Since we house a freaking jungle inside our campus, we literally live at the same habitat with animals.
It's kind of cool to share a neighborhood with boars, monkeys, pheasants, birds and many other unknown wild animals that are good at playing hide-and-seek.
I don't think for the rest of my life I will ever have the chance to stay so close to a boar home anymore.
I will definitely miss how pheasants crow at the break of dawn, reminding me it's time to go bed (RULE THE NIGHT; RUE THE MORNING! sigh the night-lifer); how boars stomp around my hostel seeking for food; how we mankind declare wars with monkeys when they try to sneak into our room and rob our food.
No doubt that animals play a very vital role in making UKM such an amazing place to live in.
And tonight, when I was on my way to grab myself some breads, I discovered that the night sky in UKM was really a breath-taking scene.
I suck in describing so I googled about star description and I found this excerpt so nicely written:
Stars winked at me from the endless arch of void-black beyond the moon’s corona. In places they were birthstone-blue and beautiful, all a-glitter in their heavenly finery. The ones furthest away, almost outside the span of human comprehension, were like flashing pinpricks in a veil of darkness. They had a faint, silver tint and they looked like they were the distant, glittering sparks from angel fire. All of them were beacons of hope for all the lost souls of the world, or so I thought. It seemed to me that there was a snowfall sparkling in outer space and I felt privileged to witness it.How can one not in love with a place like this?!
Though it still sucks when water shortage occurs thrice a week and when I paid for wifi that never work for the whole semester.
Apparently one cannot have too much at one go.
3) Peer pressure.
Recently find that my life is getting more and more peer pressure, good thing is most of them are positive pressure so I guess I would just endure with it and grow myself a little.
(i) On jogging track
I think I am doing better when I am accompanied by JY during our jog session.
Last weekend I went jogging alone as she headed to her friend's convocation and I messed up my jogging plan.
I only managed to jog (read: walk) for a kilometer.
With her around, I could at least run up to 1.5 kilometers.
Because she is good in jogging, she can jog more than 3 kilometers in one go and I don't want to make a complete ass of myself by being a total loser.
So I would simply force myself to run more than I could bear, and only give myself a break when I am thoroughly exhausted.
That's how peer pressure works on me.
I am the kind of person who strive better when there's competition. #kiasu
(ii) On diet
After prescribing me a menu plan, best friend has been checking on my meals strictly.
Yesterday I confided to him that I ate extra 3 slices of bread as snack out of hunger.
Immediately he responded:
争气一点.Well, I feel ashamed of my weak determination.
He's trying his best to help out but there I was, guzzling down extra calories shamelessly.
I am a little pressured but under his guidance, I start to think twice before tossing food into my mouth.
That's a good sign I assume.
I know it's hell of a long way to go but I will try.
Btw, it's quite funny when he says,
If you ever disobey my order again, I will discharge you.Then shortly after his message popped out again before I get to reply him,
But you are not patient you are friend so I am responsible for that.I puffed and rolled my eyes in contempt at his remarks yet feeling funny at the same time.
This paradoxical bitch.
I am such a loser, I even need someone else to take over control on my own diet.
FML.
4)
Mom tried to use sis's Iphone to video call me when her own was running low on battery.
After a short while she texted me:
So I called her to teach her how to connect the Iphone to the home wifi.
She sounded really depressed and frustrated.
Poor mommy.
After a few attempts on swiping up from the bottom edge of the shitty phone
We both let out a sigh or relief consecutively.
To teach and be taught are both equally tough!
There came another problem, mom had trouble recognizing the wifi symbol.
I think that's because sis's phone is really messy and packed with excessive apps.
So I started describing how the wifi symbol look like to mom.
As I admitted earlier, I suck at describing.
妈咪你有看到那个弯弯像彩虹的symbol吗?
没有啊. 在哪里的?
在你刚刚开到的那一面那边.
等一下.....是不是像我鞋子的那个symbol的?
*恍然大悟* 蛤蛤蛤! 就是那个, 按那个鞋子的symbol一下就可以了.I laughed so hard my stomach ached.
WHAT THE HELL!!!
My mom was hilarioussssssssssssssssssssss.
Years back, she bought a pair of Scholl slingback sandals that had a wifi symbol like this
on the shoe pads.
Of course it did not imply that the shoes came with wifi!
I forgot what it meant exactly already but I think it was a symbol representing the medical usage gel that brought comfort to the soles.
Back then we used to pull mom's leg by walking real close to her then exclaimed
哇妈咪, 我的电话connect到你鞋子的wifi料!Never expect she remembered the stupid joke till now.
Did we hurt her feeling without we knowing? :O
Well, you may not get the punchline well because that's basically another silly pun we accidentally "invented" when we were younger.
MOM IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DIED.
Then came back shortly because after connecting the phone to the wifi, I had to teach her how to make a video call from Iphone.
Owh and when mom told dad that I stayed up almost everyday rushing for my assignments, dad in his slamba tone as usual, enunciated:
累就不用做啦.Daddy!!!
Are you telling me it's okay not to grad on time?
NO WAY.
For the rest of the night I keep giggling and think to myself how lucky and blessed am I to be part of this family.
10 days to go!


