TWO CLOUDS OF RECTANGULAR MESS IN GREY!One of my friends complaint about how my blog background had become really messy to the extent she did not know how to read my blog anymore.
I wasn't understood what she was trying to tell until JUST NOW.
Sent my laptop for service (AGAIN. For the 99th time already FML), so I had to use little sis's ASUS to complete an assignment.
Of course I, as the VVIP of the Procrastination Society Ambassador, would check out my other social media platforms first before getting my hand full with my assignment! XD
Then I learned that my blog was real far from what we called "beautiful".
So messy I could not even read the content!
Lame dandelions!
How could they got disappeared just like that?!
I had rewritten (not sure if this is the right term but I could not think of a better one so yea, that's the right term ahaha) the code over and over again and still, those codes decided to turn their back on me.
SHIT.
Let me know if everyone saw two huge cloud blocking 1/4 of the blog content instead of flying dandelions alright?
I might just took away those trouble makers.
P/S:
Many did complain that my entry is too LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Forgive me but who am I without my long-winded entry?! XD
In case you were curious, this is why I shove you with a short one!
Bye! :3



ehh no cloud blocking my view ehh! or you managed to fix it?
ReplyDeleteMine stated "a plugin is needed to display this content" :(
ReplyDelete