Hello best friends!
Here's some silly updates on what I have done recently :E
1)
I lied and karma hit me real hard in my face like a bitch.
=___________________=
Last Monday when I was supposed to attend an activity organised by our faculty, I made a mala fide move to escape from my duty as a facilitator under scorching sun.
On that morning, I went to Uni Pusat Kesihatan and successfully deceived the doctor for a Medical Cert by pretending a (very) sick-self.
I even applied concealer on my lips ._.
Tried real hard to suppress the urge to bite my nails, I told the doctor I was down with severe diarrhea and period cramps simultaneously.
The doctor did not comment much on my illness situation and straight away handed me a sick leave.
I without hesitance rushed out of the consultation office.
Thank God!
Any second longer I would definitely surrender and confided in him that I lied!
I was really suck at lying =_________=
After collecting medicine, I left the hospital light-heartedly.
Everything went on smoothly until a few hours later, I got struck by REAL diarrhea. FML.
My white-lie came true!!! FML!
My plan of running away from tiring outdoor activities was a big success but apparently my another plan of staying back in my hostel to accomplish my assignments was a total failure considered I literally spent the whole afternoon sitting on a toilet bowl with the growling stomach making endless borborygmus and the poor (read: padan muka) me clenching toilet papers real tight while enduring abdominal pain.
Sorry, karma!
I would never attempt to hoodwink a doctor no more!
To my astonishment, the worse was yet to come.
When I was busy repeating my sit-wipe-flush routine, I found blood stain on my undies.
FUCK, I HAD MY PERIOD FOUR DAYS EARLIER THAN IT SHOULD BE!!
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
I ended up spending my entire day either running to and fro between my room and toilet or writhing around in bed and curse my existence with every vulgarities that came to my mind.
Okay, okay.
One should never lie.
I have learned my lesson in an utmost harsh way.
Thank God I never made up any illness more serious in nature than diarrhea. Phew.
2)
Hung out with bestie after years!
So happy to see her :D
But she was two size smaller than what I remembered.
While me on the other hand put on weight like nobody's business. FML.
I thought we would be awkward for 3 seconds when we met up but we skipped that phase and instantly be really comfortable with each other.
Power of sisterly intimacy!
She's still annoying as usual but it felt so good to have her around when I shopped for books.
She cursed MA DE at least thrice a second but I super love that hahaha.
Thank you for fetching me back to SP or else my sisters and I were so gonna died from shortness of breath having to carry so many books! <3
Hopefully it won't take another three years before I got to see you again LOL.
3)
SAW A SUPER LENG ZAI IN POPULAR <3 <3 <3
But I think he's at least three years younger than I.
*Crying out loud.*
You know you are old when you see a cute guy and start to calculate if you could be his mom.And yes, I did secretly calculate if he could be my son already.
He looked so cute but apparently too young for me! *being extremely delusional* :(
Well this is the closest image I could find online.
The photo did no justice to the one I saw in Popular bookstore for sure :P
Told best friend I was so attracted to the young boy I wanted to show him every book that I got and asked if I could buy them using book voucher just to buy me more time to look into his beautiful eyes.
Okay I know how pervert am I! haha.
Best friend immediately rolled his eyes in disdain and replied:
Lengzai easy find only la. The most handsome one is talking to you.WHAT THE FUCK.
How could one be so muka tembok one?!
Still, the one I met was so cuteeeeeeeeeeee I literally died on the spot!
If and only if I could have classmate like him I would attend every lecture :P
At first I went to a fierce-looking guy to confirm what could I buy with book vouchers, but then he pointed me to another counter "because that was not his duty".
Slightly annoyed, I stormed to another counter.
Found a guy standing alone at the counter with his back facing me.
I greeted him and he turned around.
Got electrocuted immediately.
SUCH A PRETTY FACE!
And to my amaze, he was really polite.
Fell in love immediately hahaha.
After getting the answer, I walked away and when I was about to spare his handsomeness to bestie, he walked towards us just to remind me what not to buy with vouchers.
It's either he's a very caring person or I looked that old to the extent I need to be reminded over something that happened a few minutes ago.
Okay, cute boys can do whatever they want!
4)
Spent RM 600 on books in a few hours.
Felt heavenly!
Better thing was it did not burn a hole in my pocket because it was my last book vouchers gotten from our government and little sis's!
I did feel a little guilty for spending her vouchers in split second but since she's never a book lover, I thought better utilize the vouchers to the max than to waste it just like that.
Sis said I will not receive any birthday gift from her for the next decade and I am totally okay with that, haha!
5)
HOME SWEET HOMEEEEEEEEEE! :D



