Coplu

1)
I don't appreciate art.
I never know how to.

Then I came across a painting that I love so much.
That was the first time I had such strong urge to get a painting.



There it is.
The piece with a beautiful name called "Almost there".

Up to this point, I am still very much ignorant in admiring art pieces but I know I love this because of it's name and because the moment I first set my eyes on it, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I wanted to bring it home so badly.
Then I remember I don't have RM 30,000 in my bank account

This piece is called “Almost there”.
It portrays the husband and wife working together (the husband rowing and the wife reaching for the ladder) to get to a goal.
However to me, the meaning behind is not limited only to marriage, considered in every kind of relationship we share as a human, be it kinship or friendship, we can never run away from cooperating (read: tolerating) with each other in term to make sure our relationship runs deep and strong.

I feel fearless when I look at this piece.
I feel inner tranquility.
I know even if I had to go through lots of struggles and obstacles for the rest of my life, I am never alone and I am loved.
It is as if the painting is a reminder to us that as hard as we try… push a little bit more.
Because we are “Almost there”.

Out of curiosity, I googled the artist behind this hand-painted art piece.
It's from Coplu, a Turkish artist who was born in Ushak, Turkey and is currently based in Vancouver-Canada.



WOW that jacket!
He must have used that jacket as his brush cleaner in the process of creating his masterpieces.
That's why the stains all over his chest. HAHA.

In case you are interested to know more about him, here's his bio.

Check out his other paintings!
Mind-blownnnnnnn.
Can't stop admiring them.
So so so lovely <3

Please excuse my art ignorance but rarely I see art pieces like this that express love in the form of painting, by using rich vibrant colours, symbolic human figures in a simplistic way, in a dreamlike environment through a very unique style.
Unlike most expensive paintings that consist a few random strokes and call it a day
Upon viewing these paintings, one seems to enter into a deeply personal world that leaves us with a sense of privilege. 

Too bad most of them were sold.
Let's hope he would come out with more magnificent paintings!
And let's hope by that time I am rich enough to bring one home :)))

"When you are in love, you become blind, but you can still see the beauty in everything, when minutes turn into hours of joy, when time is eternity. - Coplu"


2)
FML.
I got hit right in my boobs by a really rude guy when I was swimming at the pool yesterday.
Fuck that guy too, for him never apologized and showing no remorse after he went into my way and negligently collided me.

Apparently it was his fault because who on earth swim horizontally in a swimming pool?!

I would not be this aggravated if my boobs were not bruised after the incident.
But they did!

If I ever meet this guy again, I would return him a favor by assaulting his balls!
He definitely should have a taste on sleeping with bruised balls to be more careful next time.

Guess I need to get a self-customize t-shirt with wording like 
Please handle my boobs with extra care.
to prevent them from danger.
LOLOLOLOLOL.

3)
Saw a super hot guy at Midvalley the other day.
He kind of looking like 王阳明.

I never like wang yang ming's cockiness but it's indubitable that the pompous guy is gifted with extra charisma. #godyounofair

We (Read: Gay friend and I) were heading towards a random shop when we spotted the wang-yang-ming-look hottie.
I was totally in awe with his sleek hairstyle and well-fitted suit then subsequently found that gay friend only paid attention to his bouncy ass!
GOD DAMN IT.
Why on earth I have a friend like him?! So sexual =_________=

We even changed our route just to buy us more time to stalk him.
And hands down, that was not my idea.
Blame it on the gay friend who craved for more eye candy.
Such a vain ass!

I did enjoyed myself with the scenery though. #shameless

At the end of the day, we drew a few conclusions:

(i)
Thanks to romantic comedies and crappy comedians, we know that men are crude, shallow boors that only care about sex, and women are weepy sensitive hippies that only care about poetry and what's on the inside.
But juts like everything else in romantic comedies, this is bullshit.
Some men are shallow and so are some women. (Man and woman like gay friend and I LOL)
Be it gay or straight, no one can resist good appearance.

(ii)
It might be cruel but it's undeniable that one sight love only happens to two beautiful creatures.

(iii)
Birds of the feather flock together!
The hottie greeted another guy on his way heading somewhere (with the pervert combo gay friend and I following behind), to our amaze the guy he greeted was very good looking too!
Here's why the conclusion was made.

FML!
I just could not believe that I stalked a guy like this.

=__________________________=
I feel truly pervert.
And also ashamed.

Again, blame it all on gay friend!

*Walk away with clean hands*

4)
Our batch's coordinator out of random decided to meet all the forth-years to seek for solution as we performed terribly last semester.

She asked us to list down the problems we encountered that had led to our awful results.
So we took out a paper and start writing an essay for her. LOL.

We never expected her to read each of our essay aloud in the lecture hall.
I secretly breathed a sigh of relief.
Thank Goodness I did not pen down any silly thought earlier.

She then said,
Many of you stated that you are facing problem in attending morning lectures because you are not able to wake up on time.
All of us started giggling and at the same time nodding our heads as a sign of approval.
Thumbs up to those brave worriers who practice freedom of speech to this extent!
I myself would never have that courage to tell lecturer that my result is unbearably poor because I was too reluctant to get out of bed for morning lectures!

Just as I thought our giggles would add fuel to the fire, the coordinator sternly came back at us,
Kalau bangun awal pun tak jadi, baik gantung diri sajalah!
Siapa makan cili padi dia rasa pedas.
Immediately the lecture hall became sunyi-sepi.

Somehow she's right.
There's a saying that goes,
No matter how good teaching may be, each student must take the responsibility of his own education.
Who else gonna be responsible of our education if it is not ourselves?
And there were 105 of us in total, cheekily giggling away the sadden fact that instead of putting in more effort to overcome dynasia, we not only easily yield to it, but worse, always spoiled our lazy self undauntedly by overindulging ourselves with the joy of skipping morning lectures to stay longer in bed snug and cozy.
 
Seriously, she's right.
We should go gantung ourselves.

Not because we do not manage to wake up early, but the way we handle serious issue like this in such a disappointing way.

  







Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.