生日礼物 + 康熙可以回来吗?

I did not see the surprise coming at all, because my birthday was in August and it was 2 months ago.
and, because bitches don't do surprise.
Surprise is troublesome and bitches don't go for trouble.

It was a sunny Thursday morning.
We went brunch together as usual after our class replacement.

Everyone did not talk much while having ban mee.
I just stayed quiet because my mouth was a little bit too heavy to speak up after a dizzy journey.
Yeah, I was not feeling well because of the bright sun and also picky's black car was too warm to sit in.
The air-cond did not help out, I felt like being burn by fire sitting in the car.
SEKSA.

I struggled to find a better spot to avoid having direct contact with mr sun.
Much effort was given, yet I failed to run away from sun.

I had been really sensitive to sun lately.
Whenever I got in touch with the sun, I dissolve into jelly.
Okay, not physically.

I might look calm on the outside, but trust me, my skin were screaming out their lung (if they had one) on the inside.
Stop kissing me, mr sun!

And so, uncomfortably, I fell asleep in the car.

Then when I woke up, I realised we wear on the road to my hostel.
I thought picky had gone to the wrong road and she tried to find a way to make a u-turn.
So I just kept quiet and be prepared to go for another nap.

Until picky stopped her car at the field behind my hostel.
Then I started to feel weird.

Why on earth we were stopping at my hostel while we should be rushing to class?

Picky demanded me to get out of her car to collect something that I had left in her car for a period of time.
Lagilah I blur.
I did not have any faint idea what kind of thing did I left behind in her car, as my driver was normally bloated, not picky.

Then, a very dirty underpants popped out in my mind.
I trembled a little bit, anxiously curious what had I left behind.

With adrenaline rush, I excitedly (for no reason) opened up the car boot.

Then I saw a red plastic, with three organsm ugly face on it.

Everything was clear.
They wanted to surprise me.

And I was very much surprised.
That was the second time I received my gift from car boot.
The first surprise I got was from someone else's boyfriend who used to be my boyfriend.

I teared uncontrollably the moment I realised it was a gift to me, when I got upset because of my ex boyfriend.

Bitches are the kind of friends whom you would never spill your little sad secret with.
They are friends you have every meal with;
They are friends you can chill with;
They are friends you can share the same toilet with without feeling embarassing;
They are friends you would love to have alcoholic moment because you know they are as crazy as you are;
They make good traveling companions, so good you start thinking traveling can be no fun without them;
They are friends of joy and you would never want to spoil any happy moment with them with a sad bomb.
NEVER.

Somehow, bitches are the bunch of friends who are the most understanding one on earth.
They don't tell you how much they love you, but they will wait for you to go lunch together if you have meeting after class.
They don't acknowledge the fact that we are so close we are now family but we always order family set at nando's.
They don't console, but at the back they bought you a set of induction cooker.

Even if they did not say anything upon presenting me my birthday gift, I could sense that they had tried their best to put a smile on my head.

When the car boot cover accidentally slide down, I heard bloated shouted: BEWARE YOU BITCH!
That's the best part of the day.
Because I know the care about me, even if they never mentioned that they do in front of me.

Thank you bitches.
Without you girls my uni life would be really miserable.

I did not and would not tell you girls that I love you nor thank you for the surprise.
because I know even if I kept silent on this, you girls would still feel my love.

_________________________________________________________________



WTF. 我有一点讨厌蔡康永今天.
因为他决定生命需要一点新的元素, 我就注定要失去我最爱的台湾综艺节目.

我都只看康熙额!
没有了康熙我半夜无聊要做什么啊?!

我只要一天不看康熙就会不自在.
连周末都会因为没有康熙一直苦苦在等.

现在你跟我说康要走了, 然后熙也决定一路跟随?!

我真的接收不到. T_________________T

为什么连我最喜欢的综艺节目也要关掉了.

我真的觉得很难受.
尤其是看到fb的朋友也一直在叹气.

有多少人因为康熙来了, 才有勇气面对给一天?
我就是很需要看康熙来麻醉生命的人, 尤其是压力很大的时候.

我真的不想过没有康熙的日子.
但是已成定局.

只好珍惜接下来剩下的康熙了.
我再也不会搅x2来看了 TT


换个方面想, 节目在辉煌的时候卸下来也好.
不然等到大家都不看了才退下也很惨.

幸好我只是看了两年的康熙, 不然我会更舍不得吧!

再见了康熙.
我会一直一直重复看以前的video来思念你们的. 哈哈.





Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.